Meet the Candidate
Survey Response Legend
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond, Position based on citation
Political Party Legend
Richard Fimbres (D)
Running for: City Council
Political Affiliation: Democrat
All comments have been reproduced exactly as submitted.
Candidate declined to respond
This candidate declined to respond to the Voter Guide survey. If you'd like to know where the candidate stands on these issues, click to send them an email asking for their responses.
Send azvoterguide.com Survey Request to Richard Fimbres
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Adding "sexual orientation," "gender identity," or "gender expression" to the protected classes of race, religion, age, sex, and ancestry in nondiscrimination ordinances.
- 2.Allowing slot machines and table games off Indian reservations.
- 3.Cities should cooperate with the federal government's requests to enforce federal immigration law.
- 4.Using taxpayer funds to support any organization that provides, promotes, or provides referrals for abortion.
- 5.Prohibiting abortion except when it is necessary to prevent the death of the mother.
- 6.The government providing tax breaks to certain industries over others.
- 7.Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.
- 8.Allowing all parents to use tax credits, vouchers, or education savings accounts to enable children to attend any public, charter, private, homeschool, or online academy.
- 9.Cities and towns should have the authority to set their own minimum wages above the state minimum wage.
- 10.Prohibiting government from discriminating against an individual, organization, or small business based on their beliefs about marriage.